The last sign we are to watch out for before the translation of the Bride is; the building of the third Jewish temple. Once the Jewish temple is built and the temple service is resumed, rapture of the Bride will take place any moment less than three years. The abomination of desolation signals the beginning of the great tribulation and if you are still on earth by then, it means you have missed the rapture. All the materials and human resources required to build the Jewish temple and to resume the temple services have been made ready a few years ago. If you have been following the events around the globe and the Middle East in particular, you will know that something is about to happen. There is actually no time any longer according to Revelation 10:6
“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.” Romans 13:11-14
Part 3: Understanding the Times We are in…
Finally, we must understand that in the second coming Christ, Jesus will only appear to those who are earnestly are eagerly seeking for His return.
“So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” Hebrews 9:28
Please, read the scripture below and then take a moment to think about the following questions.
“And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” Matthew 24:12-14
- HOW WILL THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM COVER THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN THE LOVE OF MOST CHRISTIANS HAS GONE COLD?
- HAS YOUR OWN LOVE NOT GONE COLD?
- ARE YOU AS FERVENT AS YOU USED TO BE IN CHRIST?
- HAVE YOU NOT BEEN DISCOURAGED BY THE ATTITUDE OF YOUR SENIOR PASTORS, CHURCH MEMBERS, OR PEOPLE THAT YOU HELPED BUT REPAID YOU WITH EVIL?
Raise your two hands up toward heaven and pray the following prayers from the depth of your heart unto the LORD:
1. O GOD MY FATHER, HAVE MERCY ON ME AND FORGIVE ME FOR ALLOWING MYSELF TO BE DISCOURAGED (GOD CAN NOT USE A DISCOURAGED SERVANT).
2. O LORD MY GOD, I AM READY TO BEGIN AGAIN, SEND YOUR FIRE OF REVIVAL UPON MY SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY IN JESUS NAME.
Pastor Olurinmade Solomon